Let Your Creativity Take Shape With Mosaic Art!
In this workshop, you will select a wood shape, then sing non-toxic glue, you will adhere the pieces of colored glass or glass tiles to your wooden shape. You will cut pieces of glass or use pre-cut glass tiles to fit around your wood shape. After covering your wood form with glass. You will be instructed on all aspects of applying glass, using tools, and grouting. A take home grouting kit with supplies and instruction is included.
- Project demonstration and 1.5 - 2 hours of creativity.
- Pick your project shape at the workshop.
- Choose from 10-12" Wood shape, Larger wood shapes available in studio, for an additional fee. Over 25 shapes to choose from.
- All tools, instruction, and materials will be provided at the workshop.
- Glue must dry for 24 hours before grouting can be done. A take home grouting kit with supplies and instruction is included,
video guides are also provided in the How To section of our website.
- Appropriate for ages 5 - Adult
Cost: $45 SELECT FREE SHIPPING - DELIVERED AT WORKSHOP at checkout
Address: 12 24th Avenue, Seaside Park, NJ08752
Parking: Driveway, street parking, 24th Avenue or Rt. 35/Central in the center by Bum Rogers.
If possible, please bring non-perishable food items, cleaning, laundry supplies or paper goods
for donation to the Union Church of Seaside Park Food Pantry. Thank you.